UPDATE: March 28, 2020 @12:45pm - Greetings in the name of Jesus
Sunday’s service begins at 10 am sharp and
Pastor Steve is bringing the message.
We want you to know that we are praying for you and your family. We encourage you to stay connected with other believers and especially stay in God’s word and prayer. The leadership continues to meet on Sundays and Wednesdays at the normal service times to produce an audio or video service that will be posted on this website and our Facebook page. If you choose to attend the service, we ask that you follow the same steps as outlined in our earlier communication:
- If you are feeling ill, have a cough, sneezing or fever, we ask that you stay home until your symptoms have passed.
- If you are considered high risk because of this virus we ask that you stay home to protect yourself.
- During meeting times please keep social distances as outlined by the CDC.
- We will not have a greeting time during the service to again comply with social distancing.
- For the short term we should not hug or shake hands.
Again, we want to encourage you to gather your family together and worship and study together. Stay connected through the various avenues that are still available to us. If you need assistance, in any way, please contact one of us.
Thanks for your cooperation and please pray for the world, our nation, our state, our community and the church.
(Psalm 61:1-2 NKJV)
 Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.  From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.